Friday, September 16, 2011

September 2011 Update

Hi to all my many fans!  LOL.  I've been dealing with my one hour per day computer time limit at the library, so have not posted since May.  Yikes!

Since last time I posted, I have been up to the following things:

1)  Moved to HUD group housing in a fabulous new neighborhood.  No shootings since I've been here.
2)  Graduated from a Domestic Violence Survivors Support program.
3)  Made a lot of jewelry.
4)  Made an arrangement to rent two shelves at the Elk Grove Fine Arts Council starting Oct. 1st.
5)  Had a group show of artwork at a downtown Sacramento gallery as a fundraiser for My Sister's House.
6)  Donated a mixed media piece for the Art Bra Show 2011 for the Sacramento Food Bank and breast cancer research.
7)  Got my second denial from SSA; hired a good lawyer.
8)  Became a member of the Women's Wisdom Art Therapy program at the Sacramento Food Bank.
9)  Drank a lot of coffee and ate a lot of candy.
10) Made a lot of mixed media pieces.

Goals for next post:  Learn how to upload photos and postings from my phone!

Happy creating!

No comments: