Hi to all my many fans! LOL. I've been dealing with my one hour per day computer time limit at the library, so have not posted since May. Yikes!
Since last time I posted, I have been up to the following things:
1) Moved to HUD group housing in a fabulous new neighborhood. No shootings since I've been here.
2) Graduated from a Domestic Violence Survivors Support program.
3) Made a lot of jewelry.
4) Made an arrangement to rent two shelves at the Elk Grove Fine Arts Council starting Oct. 1st.
5) Had a group show of artwork at a downtown Sacramento gallery as a fundraiser for My Sister's House.
6) Donated a mixed media piece for the Art Bra Show 2011 for the Sacramento Food Bank and breast cancer research.
7) Got my second denial from SSA; hired a good lawyer.
8) Became a member of the Women's Wisdom Art Therapy program at the Sacramento Food Bank.
9) Drank a lot of coffee and ate a lot of candy.
10) Made a lot of mixed media pieces.
Goals for next post: Learn how to upload photos and postings from my phone!