Friday, December 10, 2010

ALL OR NOTHING?

If wishes were fishes, we'd all have a fry.  I was hoping to post everyday at least a little bit.  That's a laugh!  Sure, I'm going to post every day after not having posted in five months.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  How many times have you decided to start a new habit and just expect that suddenly you would be PERFECT at it?  Have a nice belly laugh about it.  I did.

I freaked myself out a bit with my last post.  It just really scared me.  Focusing on the worst that can happen is not a good idea.  Like a good scout, hope for the best and plan for the worst?  I'm not sure that's perfectly sound advice.  How much energy do I want to expend on planning for the worst?  In my own personal energy equation, positive optimistic approaches reap much higher rewards.

Here is my positive energy drawing of the day.


Ahhhh, that feels better.

In answer to my question in my last post, what would I do without my computer, well I guess I would just use the phone and write letters and postcards and spend more time creating.  Maybe that's not so scary after all.

Positive Actions:
1.  Called the SSA for an ETA on my disability claim.  While not a formal ETA, if I don't hear from them by January 27th, I should get back in touch.  Thank you, Shirley.
2.  Looked up KOA campground prices.  Yikes!  Even tent camping would cost me almost as much as renting an apartment.
3.  Today I will do a little E-Bay research and within the next week post some things to sell from existing inventory.
4.  Research Etsy.
5.  Add a Pay Pal Donation button to this blog.

I will still be recording my physical symptoms and such in this blog.  It somehow is part of the process at this point in time.  Since my last post, I have had to sleep a lot more, about 16 hours per day.  Even sitting up can wear me out.  Had a few days of the intense solar plexus area pain.  Feels like being punched, very bizarre.  About three days of headaches.  Decided to go back to twice per day on the Acetyl L-Carnitine with Alpha Lipoic Acid.  It seems to have the most effect on reducing the strange pain.

Happy arting everyone!  Do what you can when you can.  Even just one line on a piece of paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE your doodle drawing posted here! AWESOME. Love the fun energy of it. Happy posting in 2011! Wishing you abundance!